This dish is fast, filling, and makes plenty of leftovers.
- 1 bag restaurant style organic corn chips
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning (we use Taco Bell)
- 1 can vegetarian refried beans
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups shredded fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 small can green chilies
- 1 small can slicd black olives
- Fresh guacamole
Prepare and season the beef according to instructions on the seasoning packet. Warm refried beans. Chop tomatoes and spinach. Grate cheese. Prepare guacamole. Once the meat and beans are ready, spread a serving size of chips on a plate. Top with meat, beans, cheese, chilies, and black olives. Microwave ~45 seconds or until cheese melts. Top with tomatoes, spinach, sour cream and guacamole. Enjoy!